10 Resources for Using Keywords to Create Artistic Presence
Posted by Cindy A Stephens
Figuring out how to get your art in front of a potential buyer can be challenging. The truth is that there isn’t an easy, quick way to do it. It takes patience, persistence and dedication.
Traditionally, picking keywords to optimize your website for search engines was one method for driving traffic to your website and getting your art in front of art collectors. In recent months, however, this has become more difficult due to some changes that Google has made.
I recently refreshed keywords for my fine art photography website and want to share a few helpful resources on what’s changed recently and how to use keywords to create your artistic presence.
What’s changed recently?
1. Search: Not Provided: What Remains, Keyword Data Options, The Future (Occam’s Razor by Avinash Kaushik)
2. 6 Major Google Changes Reveal the Future of SEO (Search Engine Watch)
What can you do?
3. 7 tips for Winning Favor with Google (Stephanie Sammons)
4. SEO Basics: 8 Essentials when optimizing your site (Search Engine Watch)
5. Keyword Research and Optimization (ClickZ)
6. Chapter Five Keyword Research (Moz)
Where can you go for more information on search engine optimization?
7. Entrepreneur articles on SEO
8. Search Marketing daily articles
9. Search Engine Marketing articles (MarketingProfs)
10. Social Media Examiner articles
If you’ve ever bought something an influencer recommended online, you’ve likely come across an affiliate marketing business. Online creators often build partnerships with brands to promote its products and services. In return, https://sites.google.com/view/affiliateservices/home
they earn a commission for each sale.
No comments posted.
I am a marketing professional and a fine art photographer. With more than 20 years of experience as a marketer and image maker during the digital technology revolution, I now educate creative professionals how to create their artistic presence in the changing art world.
Create your artistic presence. Sign up for tips. You can opt out at any time and your email address is never sold or given to anyone.
My Fine Art Prints are Available for Purchase on
Connect with Me:
Email: [email protected]
Recent PostsMy adventure in China Tibet Travel Diary and Photos How to Build a Successful Fiber Arts Business New! Fine art photography on Instagram How to Make Teaching Art a Full Time Profession How to Sell Wearable Art Jewelry [Conversation with Designer Chris Lann] American Flag Wall Art Boat Pictures How to become a successful full time fine artist [Interview with Animal Artist Lesley Heathcote] Skies Photography